Elon University is asking students, faculty and staff to move their vehicles ahead of 1700 new students moving in to dorms. Towing will be enforced in the following lots between 8 p.m. Thursday and 8 p.m. Friday.
· Hunt lot (both in front and behind the Schar Center) must have all athletes, coaches, and staff cars out of this lot
· Global Neighborhood lot
· Ingold lot
· Oaks lot
· Koury lot
· McMichael lot
· Historic Lots by the new East Area Neighborhood off of E. College and Oak Avenues
· East Lebanon spaces along the railroad tracks
· Lindner lots
· Colonnades lots
· Spaces along E. College Avenue by the tennis courts
· Danieley Center
· Inman Admissions lot
Cars can be moved to the following lots.
· Francis Center
· South Campus parking lots
· Station at Mill Point
· Arts West
Anyone with questions is asked to call New Student and Transition Programs at 336-278-7000 or to contact your primary staff person.