Say goodbye (for now, fret not) to poolside margaritas and piña coladas. Fall is upon us, friends. This magical season brings not only cooler temperatures and changing leaves, but also a whole new array of seasonal flavors. Although mojitos and daiquiris may not be in season anymore, we are delighted to welcome these delicious, autumn-appropriate adult beverages.
Apple Cider Mimosas
Ingredients: Apples, Apple Cider, Champagne
- Make like a traditional mimosa! Sub the apple cider for the orange juice and garnish with an apple slice.
Cranberry Ginger Cider Cocktail
Ingredients: Cranberries, Lemon, Cinnamon, Ginger Beer, Sparkling Cider
- Muddle 5 fresh cranberries in the bottom of your glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and top with ½ cup hard cider, ¼ cup ginger beer, a pinch of ground cinnamon and a squeeze of lemon.
Apple Pie Sangria
Ingredients: White Wine, Apple Cider, Club Soda, Caramel Vodka, Apples, Pears, Cinnamon Sticks
- Chop up 4 apples and 3 pears and place in your pitcher.
- Pour in 2 bottles of white wine, 5 cups apple cider, 2 cups club soda and 1 cup caramel vodka.
- Let the mixture sit overnight.
- Throw in 2 cinnamon sticks, stir and enjoy!
Naughty Pumpkin Cocktail
Ingredients: Pumpkin Pie Vodka, Dark Rum, Kahlua, Simple Syrup
- Add 2 ounces pumpkin pie vodka, 1 ounce dark rum, ½ ounce Kahlua and 1 tsp. simple syrup to a mixing glass.
- Strain over ice